One of the most flexible and rewarding online jobs you can do from your home today is to work as a virtual freelancer on iProo.
As a freelancer, you can either work full time or part time using your mobile phone or computer.
The platform guarantees a payment protection that ensures you aret always paid for the hours you work all within 24hours of executing a job.
You do not require any particular degree or years of experience. All you need is basic knowledge in any field, your commitment and the willingness to help others with the information and requests they seek via iProo.
iProo is a trusted and reliable online resources for individuals who could search for information and leverage on this information to get paid.
No need to chase people around for payment as you will be working directly with iProo while they pay you within 24 hours of executing a job.
While this presents a tremendous opportunity for you to provide advisory services or engage in special tasks for people on a specific subject which matches your interest – It doesn’t require you to be an expert.
Below are some areas you can render a freelance service on:
• Health, Nutrition & Fitness
• Visual Arts & Designs
• Real Estate & Properties
• Public & Social Services
• Business Planning & Management
• Financial Advisory & Budgeting
• Marketing, Promotions & Advertising
• Web programming
• Legal Services & Documentation
• Creative writing, Proof-reading & Editing
• Mobile Advertising, SEO & Web Analytics
• General Consultancy Services…and so on..
Joining the iProo team has now been simplified and made quite easy, but here are the basic requirements needed to sign up:
• A valid email address (for vital updates)
• A Nigerian Bank account (for you to receive payments)
• A once-in-a-lifetime membership verification fee of $2.60 or N920
• An active mobile line (for instant mobile prompts on jobs/gigs to be executed).
You can sign up on iProo today as a virtual freelancer by visiting www.iproo.net